[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Porky

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 05:18:39 EDT 2007

Judith

We have been away from the computer for a while, so please accept our
apologies for not having responded to your sad announcement earlier. We were  sorry
to read of Porky's departure to the Rainbow Bridge, though glad you had
respected her preferences and allowed her to choose her own time without
subjecting her to frightening trips to the vet at her impressive age. It sounds  as
though she was a very special piggie, and you were able to say a loving and
peaceful good-bye to one another when her time came.

We are sure Porky is popcorning away now with her friends and ours in the
lush green rainbow meadow, her new body as young as her heart has always felt.
May it bring you a tiny shred of comfort to know that we are thinking of you
across the ocean here in France. Debbie slave has given everypig a delicious
stoned cherry in her memory.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures