[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for J.B. Pigglesworth/Poopsmith

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 05:18:40 EDT 2007

Cheryl

We have been away from the computer for a while, so forgive this being
rather late, but we just wanted to express our sincere condolences on the  passing
to the Rainbow Bridge of your precious Jelly Bean  Pigglesworth/Poopsmith. It
must have come as a terrible shock to you when you  were hoping for a
recovery, but it was obviously his time, and he is now free  from pain and popcorning
happily in the rainbow meadow. The pain of loss is  always devastating, but
may it bring you some comfort to know that we are  thinking of you across the
ocean here in France. Debbie slave has given everypig  an extra cuddle and
smooch on JB's behalf; she counts as a blessing every day we  are able to spend
together.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures