[Gpdd] HEALTH: syringe feedings

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 19:53:11 EDT 2007

I also watched the video and thought this women was
feeding too much too fast. I remembered in one of
Peter Gurney's books that he warned against feeding
too much. They asperate it into their lungs and
basically drown on their food. He especially warned
against doing this to babies that you needed to nurse.

I was surprised her guinea pig ate that much at a
time. Every time I syringe-feed one of mine, they
fought me the whole time. It was hard getting enough
into them.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com