[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Beatrice

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Fri Jul 13 06:21:34 EDT 2007

Kathy and friends

We are just catching up on our emails, and were so very sorry to read of
Beatrice's final departure to the Rainbow Bridge. We are very impressed with the
tremendous age she managed to attain, which is a remarkable tribute to the
care  you gave her, given that she was a rescued classroom pet. She sounds as
though  she had a wonderful personality and appearance, both sounding very much
like  mummy-slave Debbie's favourite here in France, Soulage. Like you, Debbie
has  loved all of us, but she is most attached to Soulage, and none of us
mind  because most of us don't like too much human fussing and smooching -
Soulage  kind of enjoys it, though she always makes an initial protest, just to
register  the fact that she is granting an enormous favour by allowing mummy-slave
to  caress her!.

It sounds as though Bea recruited at least one more friend into the guinea
pig appreciation society when she met your neighbour, and there were probably
many more she won over as a beloved classroom pet - all those children growing
 up knowing how lovely guinea pigs are and how to meet their needs. She was a
 real ambassador for our race, and we can tell she will be sorely missed. It
sounds as though she will not be lonely at the Bridge, though, and all her
frailty will have disappeared as she popcorns around that lush green meadow
chomping on all her favourite herbs waiting for the rest of you to join  her.

Hoping it brings you some comfort to know that members of the piggie
community all over the world understand your loss and wish you well

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures