[Gpdd] [Health] Syringe feedings

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 13:09:13 EDT 2007

Dawnda – I haven’t had time to watch this video yet, it sounds like
  an excellent idea, but if there are problems with it, it really should
  be corrected. I am sure not everyone who watches it is going to be
  on gpdd, and so that video may be the only information some folks
  get.
  Is there a way to contact this lady, and ask that she at least make
  some note on her instructions?   I agree with the comments I’ve
  read, it’s dangerous to try to feed too much too fast, if you can
  even get it into them (not to mention the waste and the mess).
  I’ve found that if you are gentle and go slow with them, they are
  more likely to accept it.

  Our best wishes and piggie hugs'n'kisses to all those under
  the weather or with other problems - my time online is so
  limited right now, I have a hard time just keeping up with
  reading, never enough time to write to each one. Please
  know that we keep you each in our hearts and prayers.
  Susi & the Okie Piggies