[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Princess Jasmine

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Jul 13 15:51:07 EDT 2007

Mieke, Lotje, Guiny, and Dunya, thank you for letting us know of Joy Smith's loss of Princess Jasmine.  We are so very sorry that she left so suddenly and unexpectedly; we know this was such a shock for Joy, and our hearts go out to her, especially as she is also battling cancer.  Please pass along our condolences to her.  Princess Jasmine was lucky to be recognized as the royalty that piggies are and to be loved so deeply.  Please also give Joy our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday