[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, J.B. Pigglesworth/Poopsmith

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Jul 13 23:28:32 EDT 2007

Cheryl and Alex P. Hamilton, please accept our condolences on the passing of J.B. Pigglesworth/Poopsmith.  We are so very sorry that despite seeing the vet the day before, he left for the Bridge the next morning.  Yes, you are so right that we never know when a piggie might decide it is time for that final journey.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing what a happy life your Jelly Belly had with you and your father; we know he understood how much you loved him and how hard you were trying to get him well.  He was so lucky to be part of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday