[Gpdd] rainbow bridge - condolences for Guinness

Suzy Dunser suzy at dunser.com
Sat Jul 14 01:57:18 EDT 2007

Hi Penny,

I read about Guinness going in for surgery only just before I read
that he had gone over the bridge... I'm so sorry to hear the tumour
had gotten that bad. It's so tough for us to have to make those
decisions, but I think it is better that he didn't have to suffer not
being able to eat, and possibly hemorrhaging again. I'm glad to hear
the new piggy arrangement is working out, and that Tinsel has two
tiny new friends. I hope you are also feeling a little better soon.

Suzy, Rocky, and Cocoa