[Gpdd] [gpdd] [health]- ill Guinea Pigs

Shelly Leone shelly1260 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 06:10:42 EDT 2007

Well I have a new one for all. I went over to a young girls this week with a very sick baby Guinea pig. This baby lost weight so fast it was unbelievable.So please always check your baby's every day.I would say this little guy is about 8 weeks old.He was very skinny and smelled to high heaven.His back legs were paralyzed.he also would fall over and he cried really bad.You know the please help me cry.Well the first thingI did was check his teeth they were over grown.I clipped those.Then the young lady had read to give Gator-Aid by dropper.This little guy drank so much I was sure he had no liquid in his body.After about 5 minutes he began to eat and has gained weight and is back with the other two piggies in his family and gaining weight.Before he was placed back with the other pigs he had a bath.Hope this helps even one guinea pig. The Gator-Aide was the green color one.He seamed to take to it right away.Hope you all have health guinea pigs today.Shelly