[Gpdd] Misc:Condolences & Welcomes

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 11:16:37 EDT 2007

Hi all.  I've been busy so not posting lately.  I would like to offer my condolences to all slaves who have had masters cross the bridge.  We seem to have had a lot lately.  It's always hard to lose one of our unique fur babies.  Each ones personality is so different in his/her own way but still manage to capture our hearts.

  I would also like to welcome all the new babies.  You have all gone to great "forever" homes and I hope you and your masters have many many years together filled with good health and fun.

  For all of you who may be new to slavedom and wondering if your little one will ever learn to eat certain foods I have something on a lighter note.  It has taken The Lady Bug a full five years to decide that she likes cucumbers, strawberries and watermelon.  She literally snatches the watermelon from my hands and eats both flesh and rind.  As you can see, she has very strong opinions and is slow to change her mind.  Take heart guys as they will come around.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug