[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Karen's two piggies

Karen Brown shanclan2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 16:25:13 EDT 2007

Thank you so much...Noisy Max and Amaranthine were colorful characters.  The place seems so empty without them.

Cindy <calliope at geeksnet.com> wrote:
  Karen, we are so very sorry to hear that two of your piggies died last month after eating spinach possibly tainted with salmonella. We know this was a shock, and we send our condolences. Please know that you did all your best for them and gave them wonderful lives; they knew they were loved, and that is what is most important.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday

Karen J. Brown
gentle hands & kindly words petsitting