[Gpdd] [MISC.] PLease say a prayer for my Sweetheart

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:36:49 EDT 2007

Dear friends,

My precious Sweetheart is very ill and needs your prayers. Last night my
darling was fine, begging for her food as usual before bedtime. This
afternoon, her breathing is labored and she can barely move around. I have
seen this before in my elder piggies, and it usually means that the end is
near. She did eat her breakfast this morning, including some tomato and
green pepper, and is still alert and responsive to me. However, I fear the
worst, and my heart is breaking. What is even worse is that the only
veterinary office that is open is the emergency vet and I can't afford the
huge fees that they charge. They do not allow you to make payments...you
must pay up front before they will even treat your pet. I am devastated.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. She means so much to me.

Sadly,
Sherry and the Piggie Pals