[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Our Sweetheart

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:29:57 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your kind messages and prayers for our beautiful and beloved
Sweetheart. She was  the dearest of our piggie pals...special beyond
description...at least for now, until I can stop crying long enough to write
a proper tribute to her. Not long after I posted the request for your
prayers, our sweet girl left us. She had been resting comfortably when I
left to run a quick errand, which took only about 20 minutes or less. When I
returned, she was gone. When I can think more clearly, I will share with you
some stories about our sweet girl. She was one of a kind...a ray of sunshine
that lighted our lives for over 6 years. We are heartbroken. :o(

Sadly,
Sherry and the Piggie Pals