[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Guinness

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jul 15 16:48:55 EDT 2007

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we had so hoped that Guinness would get well, and we are so saddened that he passed away at the vet's.  We are very sorry that he had a tumor that couldn't be removed.  You absolutely did the right thing in letting him go while he was under the anesthetic so that he would not suffer.  He simply went to sleep and woke up amid many old and new friends and other beautiful sights at the Bridge.  Thank you for sharing the story of how he came to live with you; perhaps all of his escapes at his original home were part of a plan to find you.  Guinness was so lucky to become one of the Piggyfriends and to be so loved.  We send our condolences on his passing.  We also send best wishes to his good friend, Tinsel.  (P.S.  His LAPS photo is lovely -- such amazing fur and coloration.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday