[Gpdd] Bridge: Guinness

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 18:23:20 EDT 2007

Penny,
     We were so sorry to learn that the Piggyfriends have lost such a
wonderful piggyfriend. I was concerned when you described the tumor and while I'm so
sorry that Guinness had to go through any discomfort at all, I'm glad that you
and the vet made the decision to let him go on to the Bridge when you did.
It's always a difficult decision to make, but I've always regretted those times
when I've waited "too long" (prolonging their discomfort or even misery) to
make the decision to help them go on and join their friends there, where the
grass and parsley always grown fresh and green and so plentiful.
     Chester is especially concerned that Diamond is handling the loss well,
but all of us are concerned for you and all the piggyfriends.
     Your tribute to the big little guy was touching and his picture great!

Our condolences,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents