[Gpdd] [HEALTH] New Guinea Pig Diagnostic Book?

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 16 06:18:30 EDT 2007

Dear Debbie

I had to take my guinea pigs to the Cambridge Cavy Trust the other day.  The
book Vedra has written is now available.  It's priced at either £27.50 or
£27.99, I can't remember which (plus p&p).  I didn't see a copy myself, but
books will for the first two years be available only direct from the
Cambrdige Cavy Trust.

It is definitely based around what vets need to know: medical information of
conditions and what drugs are needed to treat it and at what dosages, so it
is technical, in that it uses medical terms.  However, if you have a copy,
and you have a vet who is not cluded up on correct guinea pig care, or if
you have an inexperienced vet when it comes to guinea pig care, then taking
this book along with you will ensure the result that's needed.

Vedra can also send copies abroad, but you need to let her know where you
are so she can calculate postage.

That's all I know at present.

Carole