[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Sweetheart

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jul 16 15:46:44 EDT 2007

Sherry and the Piggie Pals,

I was dreading seeing your post about your dear Sweetheart. From your description of her condition, things did not look good but it must still have been a horrible shock to you to come home and find her gone.

Six years is a good long life for a piggy but they are never with us for long enough.

Please accept our most sincere condolences on your sad loss. We know exactly what you are going through at the moment and would like to thank you for your own condolences on the loss of our dear Guinness.

Take care.

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends.