[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Joanne's three piggies

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jul 17 14:10:51 EDT 2007

Joanne, we are so very sorry to hear that you lost three piggies in
2006.  It seems that some years "when it rains, it pours."  We hope that
the next few years will be healthy and happy ones for your crew.  I am
always happy when a year goes by and none of my piggies has gone to the
Bridge.  Please know that you gave your piggies wonderful lives in a
loving home, and that is what matters most.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday