[Gpdd] HEALTH: Bloated Piggie

willowstorm25 at aol.com willowstorm25 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 11:07:53 EDT 2007

Hi Fellow GPDDers,

This is Nicholle.? I haven't been on a few months, but I have a sick pig on my hands, and I was wondering if you'all can help me out.

Aquinnah is very sick.? She started eating less and?bloating up?the day before yesterday, and I figured she had a hairball, so I started her on Petromalt.? She is not getting better, only worse.? She didn't eat anything or go to the bathroom all night, and right now, she is crumpled up in her nest box, with her fur fluffed out.? She can barely walk and won't leave her box.

The vet can't get her in until tomorrow evening, but I don't think she will make it that long.? And even if she could, I don't know that there is anything he can do for her.? I was online looking up this kind of thing, and the experts say prognosis is not good.

This is exactly what happened to Sapphryn before she died.? Do you have any suggestions for me??

If so, please write me as soon as possible.

Nicholle & Bwee-Squared