[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sweetheart

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Jul 18 11:54:22 EDT 2007

Sherry and the Piggie Pals, we said a prayer for Sweetheart when we read your message of her illness, and we are so very sorry that she has passed on to the Bridge.  It is sad that the emergency vet would not vary from the policy of payment in advance.  Maybe there will be a time, when you are feeling better, that you could stop by the office and explain the hardship (to say the least) that this policy places on caring owners who need immediate help for their animals.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.  It sounds as though she did not want you to see her go, so she went in the brief time you were out; our Buttercup did something like this.  Obviously Sweetheart lived up to her name.  Although we are never ready to lose these special beings, please know that she had a wonderful lifespan and was so lucky to be a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday