[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <I got 2 new Piggie-Friends>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 21:50:10 EDT 2007

Hi, everybody.  About a month ago, I wrote a little joke on the  differences
between humans and Piggies.  It ended with "Glen - without  Piggies until he
cleans up his room."   Thanks for the enthusiasm from  all of you to clean up
my room. For a 53-year old whose naturally messy, that's  quite a project. I'm
done enough, and I found 2 Piggies on Craigslist.   Their slave was off to
college, and the Piggies grandmother, I mean the  woman's mother, didn't want to
take care of them herself.
They're both about 2 years old, male.  One is brown fur, really  coarse. The
other is nearly all white on one side, and nearly all black on the  other
side. They lived in separate cages, next to each  other.  When I first got them, I
let them run freely on my floor,  just like my other Piggies.  If one went
into the other's cage, big  fight.  Both the doors on each cage are open, and
their food and water  is inside each cage, but there are strategically-placed
carrot, lettuce, and  celery "patches" around the room.  Originally, last week,
when they  saw each other they'd grind their teeth. Now, when they touch
noses, they  purrrrrrr.  They're buddies now, going on little Piggie-adventures
together.

No name for them yet.  The Piggies former Grandmother said one was  named
"Bruce" and I forgot the other Piggie's name, but it  wasn't befitting for a
Piggie, either.

Any suggestions?

P.S.  Freckles, my 14 y.o. Cat, gets along as good as she  did with all of my
last Piggies.  She lies down on a box and watches  them run to-and-fro,
probably thinking, "Gee, more of those things.  Well,  I never.  Glen just will
never learn."
I've got my new special little friends! ! ! !

Glen, with brown Piggie and good (white side) / evil (black side)  Piggie.