[Gpdd] Misc: I'm Back!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jul 19 08:53:15 EDT 2007

Hello Slaves!
Oh, it's good to be back. I am also back working
at Wachovia (for the 3rd time...sigh!) and I'm doing
my usual here--software testing. So, life is good, I must
say. But, I have had a hard time dealing with the
passing of my Beloved Brownie Bear and Butterscotch.
Each day gets a little better though. And although, I
am so behind on the Digest, I know that many of you
have lost Loved ones too and just know that my
Heart goes out to each and every one of you.

Ya'll are not going to believe this, but I am Just starting
my volunteering at the shelter this wheeeekend. It's
been nuts, cuz to become a volunteer at our local
shelter, you would have thought I was getting a Top
Secret clearance or something! The shelter is run
through the police department and so I had a shelter
orientation, a police orientation (at the police head-
quarters), I had to get a police (volunteer) badge, fill
out a Ton of paperwork for the background check,
get fingerprinted, give them references (which they
checked), and a drug test. And the drug test was
ridiculous, cuz I had to pee enough for two samples and
I almost didn't have enough. At the time, I thought,
"What in the world are they checking for?!?!?" Geez,
all I want to do is volunteer. So, I took my drug test on
July 5th and I found out earlier this wheeek that they
were ready for me to start....Whew!

So, I am very Anxious to start working at the shelter.
I don't know what they have in their 'Exotics' section,
but I'll found out on Sunday.

Anyways, I just wanted to say "Hey" to every Piggie
and Slave and that I've missed you guys. (sniff sniff)
And it's Good to be back...Wheeeeek!

           Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
                          Leah....Former Slave to
                                  Brownie Bear & Butterscotch :-)