[Gpdd] [Misc] Welcome to Glen's new Masters!

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 13:37:47 EDT 2007

Glen - congrats on cleaning your room - sounds like you
  got a great reward!  I agree with Penny on taking great
  care in choosing names - I usually wait for the piggie to
  reveal to me what his/her name is.  We have a lovely
  Peruvian girl who is basically black on one side and white
  on the other, (it was more evident when she was little and
  her hair was shorter). Her name is Tipsy (as though a
  white piggy had tipped over into the ink! ) Her sister,
  all white except a black face and black rear end, is
  Dipsy.  Sounds like you have done wonders already
  for these boys - so glad they have become friends
  and partners in their adventures!
  We will be waiting to learn their names!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (including some 'red heads' named Rusty, Conan, Mr Skelton,
  Mr. Nelson, Penny, Miss Ruby, & Red Rover)