[Gpdd] ( Gpdd) Health: Tooth Problems

JAYHAWKME at aol.com JAYHAWKME at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 15:45:59 EDT 2007

I also have not had any piggies with tooth problems.  I  feed them unlimited
amounts of timothy hay (I buy mine from Sweet Meadow Farm in  Mass), Oxbow
Cavy Cuisine,
Romaine, green and red leaf lettuce, dandelion greens from the  store, corn
husks, bell peppers, cucumbers, strawberries,  small amounts of  carrots,
parsley, apples in moderation, tomatoes, cantelope, watermelon (they  eat the rind
too), orange slices, occasional banana slice.  Don't know if  diet has any
influence, but I've never had a toofies problem with my  herd.

To all those who have lost piggies, I send my most heartfelt  condolences.  I
love these little guys so much and I know the pain of  losing them.

Leah, so nice to hear from you again.

Kathy and the herd of 4 -- Nicki, Simone, Gretchen and  Surprise.