[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Rainbow Bridge

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 20:05:13 EDT 2007

I have not been as diligent as I should in reading my e-mail, lately, so
I've not been keeping up on the list submissions. I would first like to send
my best wishes and comfort to those with a sick piggie and those grieving
the loss of a piggie. It is with a heavy heart that I announce Phylo had to
be euthanized today as he was beyond the point of treatment. He'd been back
and forth to the vet several times since May and he had never really been
able to keep his weight up without Critical Care since then. Nothing we were
doing was working and he was suffering greatly. Our vet supported our
decision whole-heartedly, as Phylo no longer had any quality of life. We
helped him to the Bridge at 1600H this evening, Newfoundland, Canada time.
He would not have been 2 years old until August 26 this year. I would not
have owned him 2 years until October. He will be sorely missed.

Megan Brace

Tell us your tech love story in the Summer Lovin Competition for your chance
to win laptop loaded with Windows Vista, Office 2007 and Windows Live
OneCare.
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/summerlovin/default.aspx