[Gpdd] HEALTH: Critical Care

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 19 18:47:40 EDT 2007

Oxbow supposedly will sell Critical Care directly to a customer IF that
customer gets a note from his/her vet. Oxbow does not want to sell for
piggies who are not being checked out by a pro because not-eating is
usually a sign of something else going on, something that should be
treated. I do keep some on hand with the knowledge of my vet, who knows
I will call her if there is a problem requiring it but also knows that
she's not in the office 24/7. Actually, Butterscotch J. Furpants has
been receiving it as a supplement (again with her knowledge and
consent) for almost a year now since he doesn't seem to keep weight on
any other way, even though he eats. Mike T. Pig doesn't understand how
that is possible - HE can almost gain weight from air, though he much
prefers tasty treats.

-ginger
co-slave to Butterscotch J. Furpants and Mike T. Pig
remembering Niles Cougar and Clover Bud