[Gpdd] [SILLY] <Major Piggie Motion Picture>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 02:23:10 EDT 2007

No names for my little friends, yet, but I had an idea for a movie.   Called
"Return of the Letti"  (as in "Let-eye").  In the movie,  "A long, long time
ago in a world very  far away called "Earth",  Guinea Pigs ruled.  There were
some minor creatures living there, bipeds,  but they were uncouth creatures of
little intelligence and of no consequence to  our story.  One day, Luke
SkyWhooper and his older brother, Han Piggie,  were going to market for Parsley and
Mint.  From the sky comes a  spaceship with an invading force to take over
Earth.  Shaped like  heads of Lettuce, they were called the Letti.

No one knew how to stop the Letti.  They seemed  invincible. Exploding
Eggplants - useless.    As our  fearless duo was on their way to market, a battalion
of Letti are almost  upon them.  Luke shouts to Han, "WATCH OUT, here comes
the  Letti."   Han, the older Piggie, has some hearing problems and hears,
"What's up?  Let's have some lettuce."  Now, as we all know, when a  Piggie just
hears the bag of lettuce open, or just hears the fridge door open,  they go
"WheeeeeEEEEEEEEK", loud enough to be heard in the next county, which is
exactly what Han Piggie did.

The frequency of the "WheeeEEEEEK" was exactly the resonant frequency for
the molecules that made up the Letti.  Much like, when a soprano Piggie  Wheeks
and can break a glass, that's what happened to the Letti.  The  battalion of
Letti well, let us say, became little more than shredded lettuce.  It wasn't a
pretty sight.  Luke SkyWhooper got on his computer and logged  onto the
WhooperNet, a much-advanced form of the earlier "Internet", and got the  word out.

In short order, the Letti was devastated, utterly destroyed.  Suffice  it to
say, The Piggies of Earth had their fill of lettuce that wheek.

Glen, and the un-named Space Piggies.