[Gpdd] MISC : Leah

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 20 15:13:09 EDT 2007

Hi Leah,

Glad to hear from you again.  I miss your Brownie Bear and Butterscotch stories.  Do you think you will get another piggie?

I just have two right now.  I usually take rescues and nothing has come my way since Juliet died.  I guess that is a good thing that there aren't any piggies in need of rescue in my area.  With two they get more of our attention, too.

I wonder why you have to go through all that paperwork to volunteer at the shelter.  Sounds just like getting a regular job.

I just got back from vacation and am surprised at the number of piggies gone to the Bridge. I am very sorry to read so many.

We guess Pumpkin to be over 5 years and I get nervous whenever he doesn't act normally.  He has been healthy all the time we have had him.  He started getting impacted about 6 months ago, but that is all so far.  I worry when they start getting older.  Peaches is still a young lady of two years old.

Dee and the Patriot Piggs : Pumpkin and Peaches, who were very spoiled while their slaves were on vacation.

www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com