[Gpdd] Health Phylo and Aquinnah

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 15:55:27 EDT 2007

Megan, I am so sorry to have read that your little Phylo has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.. It always brakes our hearts to hear of one of our furbabies passing away, but more so when they are so young..

Nichole, Glad to hear that Aquinnah is improving. The way you discribed the symptoms I didn hold much hope. Happy 30th birthday. My birthday is this weekend also. I will be 30 plus a fes.
Elizabeth L.

p.s. Welcome back Leah. It was good to hear from you.Been wondering how you were doing.