[Gpdd] [Misc] Piggie Stars

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 17:47:29 EDT 2007

  Glen – Love your story!  When is the book out?  Or will
  the movie come out first?  Yes, I’m sure there will be a
  long line when you announce auditions!

  Leah and Sandy – So good to hear from both of you!
  We think of you guys often and wonder how you are.

  Sherry- Another thought on the prepay policy at your vet.
  Perhaps they are one of the growing number of practices
  that have been taken over by the corporate groups that
  run so much. If that is the case, such things may be out
  of their hands. Our local exotics vet, Dr Coldwell, is
  in one of these groups, but fortunately they are able to
  make some arrangements sometimes. And at least they
  don’t demand payment in advance.  What I have been
  able to do, as with Buzzerre’s eye surgery, is to make
  out 2-3 checks at the time, with a sticky note on each
  one with the date they are to deposit it. Payment plan,
  but with a guarantee for them. Perhaps this would work
  for someone else, if you discuss it with the right person.
  This is a very scary situation for all of us – no health
  insurance, and skyrocketing costs.

  Susi & the OP's