[Gpdd] misc; Welcome

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Jul 21 07:58:55 EDT 2007

Welcome back Glen being new to the digest we have not read your postings before, me and Fugly enjoyed the space story and are looking forward to when you name your piggies.

There is a creme liqueour that comes as two bottles joined together one half black and one half white when you pour it the two sides mix to make brown drink think it is called Sheridans or something like that which is a bit of a long and silly?name for a piggie.

Sticking with the alcohol theme Baileys would be a good name for a brown piggie.

Good luck with your quest for names

M + Fugly (who doesnt live up to his name as he is bootiful)
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.