[Gpdd] Misc Condolences for Aquinnah

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jul 22 18:46:14 EDT 2007

Nicholle, I am so very sorry that little Aquinnah didn't make it. After she began to improve, I was so hopeful that all would be well.

My rodentologists have said in the past that bloat is a very hard illness to treat and that is just when it is a gassy problem, let alone some type of blockage.

You did everything possible for her and did the right thing in helping her over the Bridge.

We all send our sincere condolences to you and Ryyvir.

Hugs and wheeks from Penny and the Piggyfriends.