[Gpdd] SILLY: Oscar Baby Dance

Megan Gladney byrne51250 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:18:27 EDT 2007

I just had to share this with the digest members - you'll get a chuckle out
of it! Our new Skinny Piggie Oscar - whom we got at the end of May this year
- seems to be rallying from his recent bout of pneumonia. He's not out of
the woods yet, but his temp is down, his weight is back up and he definitely
is feeling better, as he was "performing" for my husband and me earlier this
evening.
I pulled down the door of his cage and covered the door with a towel to make
a little platform for him, as I sometimes do when sit in front of his cage
to feed him or change his water. Oscar decided to hop out and start
popcorning wildly on his towel 'stage' when I started singing a little silly
song to him. When I'd sing: "Oscar baby dance! Dance for mom!", he'd popcorn
faster. When I'd stop, he'd stop. I called my husband out to see this, and
when Jerry started to sing, Oscar started popcorning all over again. This
went on for what must have been 10 minutes - it was so cute! When I had to
put him back in his cage, he seemed rather disappointed that his audience
had left! lol

love and wheeps to all!

Megan, Oscar (Baby Dance) The Skinny Piggie, Jerry, and Phylo (in memorium)