[Gpdd] Silly Bam-Bam

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Mon Jul 23 16:39:05 EDT 2007

Mon Cher Snowball Pooker,
My slave has been ordered to procure champagne and petit fours to celebrate your wonderful 5th birthday today, my love. Helas, she has left me in the temporary care of  hubby and child slaves while she has traveled to our villa in Lake Elsinore. Something about "Harry Potter" and "work." She is so shallow to make such ridiculous excuses when my care should obviously be of parmount importance.

I will be sharing, in any case,  with my cage mate Little Bear or as the next door neighbor calls her -- "the little black one." I can only overlook his mauvais education because he brings us fresh sunflower sprouts and other delicacies daily. He has had the nerve to refer to us as "hims." At least my slave had the courage to tell him that he could no longer feed us unless he calls us by our proper names.

I dream of you always, my darling. When shall we ever meet again? I die till then.

Ever yours alone,
--Cookie de Pooker de Californie