[Gpdd] MISC-M's allergy question

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 23 16:50:02 EDT 2007

Hi M,

The exact thing happened to me, used to have pet rats, now allergic to them and almost every other rodent.  So before adopting my first pig, I went to the pet shop and asked to hold one of theirs.  Maybe suggest this to your friend.  She should be able to tell within a few minutes if she's allergic or not.  This will save her the heartache of having to rehome a piggy.  Here's an article that might help your friend:     http://www.jpgpr.com/jpgpr1001a.html

Good Luck,

Lisa Stanley & the San Diego Herd