[Gpdd] MISC Pig ignorance

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jul 25 08:16:01 EDT 2007

Nicholle,

I am so saddened by your family's attitude to the loss of your precious Aquinnah. I'd have chucked them out of my birthday party without any cake so good for you for putting up with them and their stupidity.

My late in-laws never liked me and disapproved of my houseful of pets although they never ever visited, thereby missing out on being a part of their grandchildrens' lives. Their loss not ours.

My mother, a woman of limited vocabulary and intelligence often said " I wouldn't have them piggies in here, if I was you." never realising that if she were me, of course there would be piggies "in here". She never commented on the fact that sofa usually had a dog on it and was too terrified of the cage of mice on my desk to go near them.

Sadly we cannot choose our relatives but can only outlive them.

I hope that Ryvvir gets on with her new potential companion as it will alleviate her loneliness when you are out of the house for so long. She must be missing Aquinnah too.

Be strong and don't listen to other people's ignorant remarks. They will never experience the love that our piggies give to us.

Penny and the much loved Piggyfriends.