[Gpdd] rainbow bridge; Aquinnah

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 13:02:43 EDT 2007

Hi Nicholle we were sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved baby and we agree with Penny it is the loss of those who dont love piggies they are the ones really missing out.

We hope Ryvvir finds that her blind date can be a new friend and that time eventually makes the pain easier to bear.

M + Fugly

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.