[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: People's!

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Jul 25 16:21:10 EDT 2007

Nicholle ~

I have a friend here at work who is always complaining about her fiancé and her "in-laws."  I am single and am always asking her after one of her venting sessions, "Did I ever tell you how much I love my Munchees?"  She just smiles and nods her head.   All of my relatives are at least 900 miles away.  That has its good points and its bad points.  The Munchees are my family and pretty much everyone knows that, I think.  They all might not understand it, but they all know.

I'm sorry your in-laws were so insensitive to you at such an awful time.  Between it being your birthday, your day to celebrate, and the death of your beloved Aquinnah, a time of heart break for you, one would think they could have found a bit of humanity in their hearts.  Surely there is more humanity in our guinea pigs than was exhibited by your in-laws.  I don't blame you for having to vent at their lack of empathy.

Kacee and the Munchee 11