[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Allergies and misc.

godfreys godfreys at paulbunyan.net
Wed Jul 25 18:40:19 EDT 2007

Just a comment on allergies.  I never seemed to have a problem with my
first piggie, but have had with the later two?  I break out in hives?
(red itchy bumps) anywhere they touch my bare skin (my hands some, but
not as much).  But it seems if I go and wash the spot it goes away, like
almost as fast as it came on?  Weird huh?  So I can live with that I
guess to have my piggie friend.  My eyes are another story.  If I rub my
eye after touching a piggie and before I wash my hands they swell up and
start to water right now and that seems to hang on longer, even if I
wash it out and put in some allergy eye drops, so I've learned to keep
my hands out of my eyes.  The things we'll go thru for our masters huh?

Also, Penny, Thank You for the line "we cannot choose our relatives, we
can only outlive them"!!  I definitly need to remember that one!!

Ann and Lucy