[Gpdd] MISC - re: fed up with imbeciles

Suzy Dunser suzy at dunser.com
Wed Jul 25 17:54:54 EDT 2007

Hi Nicholle,

I live far enough away from my family (like, 10,000 miles) that I
don't have to deal with this sort of thing, but in lots of other
cases I have had occasion to chant in my head, "It's their problem.
It's their problem. It's their problem." And it is! If their lives
are so empty or miserable that they can only feel better by planning
yours, well, you can't necessarily stop them, but you certainly don't
have to do what they say, or even answer them when they make stupid
suggestions.

If you think there's a chance they will actually hear what you say,
you could try, "You know, I love Ryvvir the way you love Graycie, so
please respect my choices about the way I keep my house." But if you
think that would be pointless, better to stick with the internal head
chant, and just know that there are lots of us out here who support
you!!

Suzy, devoted wheek-jumper to Cocoa and Rocky