[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Thanks 4 Advice & Welcome Chuqui!

Willowstorm25 at aol.com Willowstorm25 at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 23:02:53 EDT 2007

Hi GPDDers,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on their advice on  Pignorance.  It
really helped me to put things into perspective.

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I did decide to adopt a  cagemate
for Ryvvir....  His name is Chuqui (pronounced CHOO-kee), which is  Quechua for
"Beloved One."  He's a sweet, gentle tri-colored  Bolivian about 2 years old.
As he was turned in by imbeciles who didn't  know how old he was and didn't
care, my rescue friend Marci is not sure of his  exact age.

Right now, Ryvvir and Chuqui are sleeping together in the  nest box....Please
hope and pray with me that this is the foreshadowing of  a long, happy and
healthy friendship between them.

Have a good night, everyone.

*Hugs, Kisses and Doots*
Nicholle, Ryvvir & Chuqui