[Gpdd] MISC: SENIOR Piggy People!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 15:23:03 EDT 2007

I am slave to Gordon, who is totally spoiled and almost everyone loves him.  His very biggest fans are my parents, who are in their 80's, and consider themselves Gordon's Grandparents!  I cannot visit with them unless I bring Gordon with me, and they always make a huge fuss over him and he loves it.  Gordon also considers them his Grandparents, and brings them gifts on Mother's Day, Father's Day and their Birthdays.  I usually visit them once a week and when we spent the day together last week, I brought Gordon with me, of course, and they both sang to him.  It had me in stitches!  I was holding Gordon (they had just given him some watermellon), and they were both singing "Summertime", from Porgy and Bess.  You know, "Summertime and the living is easy...so hush little baby don't you cry".  Anyway Gordon loved it.

  I do have a sister-in-law who refers to Gordon and "that rat", and is not too happy when she visits my parents and I am there with "the rat".  I of course bring him over to her to say "hello", and he is very polite, but she cringes and rolls her eyes.  I consider that her loss!

  Audrey, slave to Gordon, the master
  Remembering Reese