[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Aquinnah

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Jul 26 12:56:33 EDT 2007

Nicholle and Rywir

We were so very sorry to read that Aquinnah had lost her fight for life. We
lost our little Scruff (sister to Cherry) in very similar circumstances in
2004,  and know how terribly distressing it is to see them fluffed up and
suffering and  hear that dreadful noise they make when they are in pain. You know you
did the  right thing for her, and she will have known how much she was loved.

We are not convinced that diet was to blame. There were 22 of us when  Scruff
went to The Bridge, and we were all on exactly the same diet. She is the
only one of us that has suffered those symptoms so far, and most of us are now
over 4 years old. It is great that you are buying that fab-sounding package to
treat everyone, but do not blame yourself for Aquinnah's departure. Some of
our  little tums are just more fragile than others, we think it is the way we
are  born, and you did all you could to keep little Aquinnah.

Loving hugs and wheeks from across the ocean in France

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures