[Gpdd] [MISC] new comerical - upsetting

MEYER DAVID maverik71 at msn.com
Thu Jul 26 13:35:46 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone saw the new commercial for
that cell phone company - They have the Head to Head challenge??
Stupid commercials. Well their new has a guinea pig in it.
The other guys have the guinea pig in a little cage - "Chad"
feels they are mean to the guinea pig. Well one of the other guys
lets out the "stupid" guinea pig and the guinea pig flies out of the cage and attacks one of the other guys. You can hear the guy screaming "don't bite the adams apple!"
We just saw it for the first time last night. I just sat there in shock. It even upset my husband .

Has anyone else saw this commercial?? It is quite disturbing on so many levels!!
Viewers beware ! It could very much upset any child if it bothered me that much !!!

Wait to hear others opinion on it !
Eleanor