[Gpdd] MISC: Condolences

Vanessa vbatcules at cogeco.ca
Thu Jul 26 22:03:15 EDT 2007

To all who have lost their beloved piggies

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious fur babies.  It is very
difficult and we,as the good slaves we are, always seem to to think that
maybe if we'd done something different...sooner, better....it doesn't
matter. When it is their time, we are when we can be, with them to the end -
and that is a loving thing.  They know how we feel- they feel and
reciprocate our love. Know you have all done your absolute best for your
little ones, and they know that.  I lost my Skittles a few months back, and
may lose Ratso in the not too distant future- and I am crying just thinking
about it. But it is part of life.  Their time comes, as it does for all
living things- and they pass over the bridge- to the clover fields beyond,
popcorning and happy and with no pain or illness any more.  It is the most
loving thing we can do for them at that time, is to be there if we can and
they can pass in arms that hold and love them.

Again, my condolences to all who have lost their 'masters' - just know that
when our time comes, they will be there for us, waiting eagerly to cuddle
and purr and wheeek for us again.  There is a special place in heaven for
our beloved pets, and I know they are well and happy.

Vanessa, slave to Ratso, Dude and my forever-princess Skittles- waiting
patiently near the bridge...