[Gpdd] [CARE] Making hay from mown grass?

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 23:55:27 EDT 2007

I'd like to put my 2 cents in as a farm
  girl. How about drying the hay on some
  sort of screen that lays flat and has fair
  size holes in in. That way you could spread
  it out and the it dry and have air circulate thru
  it.You should dry it indoors so not to add any
  more moisture. Once it is dry then put it in a
  box lined with a large garbage bag. that way
  you could sort of lay it in and get it in some
  what of a shape. Does any one see why
  this wouln't work or a way to improve on it?
  Please add imput I may have not thought
  of everything.
  Birdie slave to the Hottie Huskers

Birdie