[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new member

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Jul 27 00:10:53 EDT 2007

Hello Rachel & Stanley welcome from us here in OZ.  We know you'll enjoy
being on here amongst lovely people who are more than ready to help and
advise whenever they can.  Looking forward to many tales from
yourselves.

We're sad to hear that you lost your dear little Ozzie just recently
thru pneumonia.  RIP Ozzie run free at the bridge, lots of grass and
clover to play in and munch on.  You will have met up with our other
dear little piggies who have been there for awhile, i'm sure they'll
introduce you around and look after you.
Hugs and piggie kisses to help comfort you.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)