[Gpdd] misc; good piggie in laws

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 07:34:48 EDT 2007

Yesterday I was so busy singing the praises of my family I forgot to mention my mother in law.

Despite having no pets herself she goes out of her way to spoil Fugly and is always on hand if he needs looking after so I can have weekend away.

We have recently dragged her to our first piggie show and then when we went to piggy and she loved it.

Whenever she goes on holiday she tries to find me a piggie present to date I have a piggy beanie baby, Bubble got a food bowl with a piggy painted on the bottom (Fugly has now inherited this) and most recently a barbie pink wash bag covered with pictures of a beige piggy who looks very much like my Fugly.

My work colleague has cultivated a dandelion in a pot so we know it is free from car fumes and pesticides and one of my neighbours has an allotment and is always providing us with fresh carrot, beetroot and beans.

So Fugly is one spoiled piggy.

M + Fugly (who loves all the attention)
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.