[Gpdd] [health] can you help me?

lucky duck undermyskin11 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 02:46:23 EDT 2007

hi everyone.
ok well i have some doubts about a new guinea pig i just got. his name is peanut. i have two other ones already named papaya and spike. he is now 6 weeks old still young. we have been introducing him through the sides of the cage to papaya and spike for ages. (there all males by the way) papaya and spike treat him like a girl. they show dominace to each other on who will mate with peanut.... they even jump on him when we put them together. i want the jumping to stop because i dont want to terrify poor little peanut.
it seems they dont know he is a male is that because he is too young?

-on behalf of peanut HELP!
-heather papaya and spike