[Gpdd] MISC Laps piggy in training. Cocoa

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jul 28 06:25:03 EDT 2007

Hi Suzy,

I couldn't get your website to load so I cannot see the eye problem about which you posted.

Could this be fatty eye, as it is called in England? It is also called Pea Eye on GuineaLynx. My Gullliver has this and you can see it in his pigture on the LAPS website

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guineapigfancy/525763480/

The white part is the conjunctiva protruding not a part of the eyeball itself. This causes no problem to the piggy.

Perhaps, when we can see your pigtures, we can all have a better idea. Or maybe it is just me who cannot see them.

Daisy, who might one day be Vice President of LAPS, if no other pig wants the position, looks forward to welcoming Cocoa to the club.

Keep munching those leaves.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.